Thursday, March 8, 2007

Chillis

Woo hoo after moaning yesterday about my Chillis not germinating, I went home and surprise surprise they have decided to poke there little heads up! have given them a drink and left them in the sun so hopefully it'll get even better very soon.

Now a bit dissapointed with my onion sets as they sprouted fantastically in the bags now put them in soil they don't seem to be doing anything. Think I'm going to put them in my mini green house and see if that helps it maybe just a wee bit chillie still!

Also spent a good half hour today stipping more ivy off my outhouses and looks heaps better already! just soo much to get rid of and waiting for the neighbours to tell me off!! Tomorrow I may start on the conifer as need the fence space for my strawberries as It's a really sunny spot.

yey more gardening!