Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Wormery

The Camillia coming into bud
back door with Tap and wormery
My Wiggly Worms Wormery
Bench and Fire buckets
Snarf (black and white) and Orko (All Black) wanting to get out
My Garden
The horrendous Well and rose arbour
The Smelly Fountain
The Outhouses with there Rotton Doors
Horrible Ivy















Last night my Wiggly Wormery arrived, its very cute and full of wiggly worms, I put it together in the kitchen much to the cats frustration as I didn't give them enough attention! I placed it outside our back door so all kitchen waste is easy to put in. This morning i had a peek in to see how they were doing and found a number making a dash for freedom on the lid, I think the rain this morning was a bit to much for them, so going to buy a rain cap!

Also took lots of photos so hopefully will post them here.